Smooth hotness to fight the cold outside: lentil velouté and Hot red French cocktail.
- 125g of green lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 potatoe
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Bouquet gourni (thyme, bay parsley)
Peel and chop the onion. Peel the carrot and potatoe and cut them into mirepoix. Sweat for 5 minutes.
Add the lentils, water and bouquet garni. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to minimum, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni then pour into the bowl of a blender. Add the liquid cream and press until a smooth preparation is obtained.
Hot red Frenchman cocktail
- 1 shot of Great marnier
- 2 shots of red wine
- 1/2 shot of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 shot ot freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 shot of cane sugar syrup
- Complete with boiling water
Place a mixing spoon in the heated glass. Add the other ingredients and mix.